This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that the user has a better browsing experience, to allow sharing content on social networks and to obtain statistics and browsing habits.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. If you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the device is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or if you wish to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browser to do it that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the possibility of specifying better which cookies have to be accepted and which do not. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
- Reject the cookies of certain domains.
- Reject third party cookies.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
The cookies used by this website
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure you have a better browsing experience, share content on social networks and obtain user statistics.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that, if you do, this site may not work properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing , you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies that I detail below.
The cookies on this website help:
- Make this website work correctly.
- Automating the login every time you visit this site.
- Remember your adjustments during and between visits.
- Allow you to watch videos.
- Improve the speed / security of the site.
- That you can share pages with social networks.
- Continuously improve this website thanks to the analysis tasks.
Cookies will never be used to:
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Share personal identification data to third parties.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES THAT I USE AND THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
This website, like most websites and blogs, includes features provided by third parties.
FC Metal uses third-party services that, on behalf of FC Metal, collect information for statistical purposes, use of this website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this website and other Internet services
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by FC Metal or by third parties, allow me to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, its navigation on the website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services offered.
- Advertising Cookies: Those that, well treated by FC Metal or by third parties, allow to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on this web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that Make of the web page. For this, I can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and I can show you advertising related to your browsing profile .
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while you browse FC Metal for example, when you use the share button of FC Metal in a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
- Linkedin cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
- Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen in these networks. In no case, neither the person responsible for this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information about these cookies.
HOW TO MANAGE AND DEACTIVATE THESE COOKIES
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any of them are downloaded. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment that you use separately.
FC Metal makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered most widespread: