Designed and created by David Figueiras García.
David Figueiras García
C/Vicente Miranda 9, 33011
Oviedo (Asturias) Spain
This website strictly complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD). Eric Cerda (FC Metal), responsible for this website, undertakes to process the information of its users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of its users.
- Identity of the person in charge: Eric Cerda
- Commercial name: FC Metal Agency
- TAX ID: 03512037
- Address: Valentinska 1061/6, 11000, Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use, including access, of the web pages that make up the FC Metal website, including the contents and services made available in them. Any person accessing the website, FCMetal.com (“user”) agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at each moment of the FCMetal.com website.
Commitments and obligations of users
It is prohibited to use the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, the following is prohibited:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless it is authorized by the legitimate owner;
• Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owner;
• Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web, FCMetal.com, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that may damage the image, interests and rights of FC Metal or third parties or that may damage, disable or overload the FC Metal portal. com or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and, therefore, FCMetal.com can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the systems computer (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained in them, even if they put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to FC Metal can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Eric Cerda, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
The communication between the users and FcMetal.com uses a secure channel and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is safeguarded.
FC Metal informs that there are claim sheets available to users and customers.
The user can make claims by requesting their claim form or by sending an email to info@FCMetal.com indicating their name and surnames, the product / service purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.
The user / buyer can notify me of the claim by email to: info@FCMetal.com filling in the following form.
- The service / product:
- Acquired the day:
- User name:
- Address of the user:
- Signature of the user (only if presented on paper):
- Reason for claim:
Conflict resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of FC Metal. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Eric Cerda.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, without exhaustively containing the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights of author and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the web, you must notify such circumstance to FC Metal indicating:
• Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
• Indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and the express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The web pages FCMetal.com provides links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties. The only object of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing said links to expand information. FC Metal is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from their website to the FCMetal.com portal must obtain the prior written authorization of Eric Cerda. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between FcMetal.com and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by FcMetal.com of its contents or services.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
Eric Cerda (FC Metal) does not grant any guarantee or liability, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
• The existence of malware, malicious programs or harmful content;
• Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
• The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
• The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
In case any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the FCMetal.com portal, please contact info@FCMetal.com