FC Metal has a priority to respect and protect the personal data of users. As a user you must know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- Personal information will never be requested unless it is really necessary for the provision of requested services.
- Users’ personal information will never be shared with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case of having express authorization.
FCmetal has adapted this website to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Identity of the person in charge: Eric Cerda
- Commercial name: FC Metal PR
- TAX ID: 840 355 804 00013
- Address: 44 Fbg. des Freres Noilhetas, 19140 Uzerche (FRANCE)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data sent through the forms on the website will receive the data treatment of “Website users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of user data, all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation are implemented.
METHODS OF OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
The personal information I deal with in FC Metal comes from:
- Contact Form
- Subscription form
- Comments on the blog
RIGHTS ON PERSONAL DATA
All users have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Eric Cerda will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In FCmetal there are different systems for capturing personal information and dealing with information with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: Request for the following personal data: name, surname and email to respond to the requirements of the users of FCmetal.com. These data are used to respond to requests and respond to questions, complaints, comments or concerns that users may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the processing of their data. personal, issues concerning the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that may have and that are not subject to the contracting conditions. The data provided will be located on the servers of Siteground SL (hosting provider of FC Metal) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which your personal data are treated:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. FC Metal can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of FC Metal, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of FCmetal.com. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of fcmetal.com. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
FC Metal does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is also based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract. Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the commercial policy.
PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, FCmetal.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of my services and have been selected in compliance with the rights I preserve on this website.
Hosting: Siteground, SL treats the data in order to perform its services as a hosting provider to Eric Cerda. More information at https://www.siteground.com/
Google Analytics : a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help FCmetal.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of fcmetal.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing the FCmetal.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
- Search Console.
- Facebook pixels
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
RIGHTS AFTER PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether FCmetal.com is treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
Eric Cerda will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights materially by email to info@FCmetal.com.
DATA SECURITY AND SECRECY
The FCmetal.com website is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included of the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
The FCmetal.com website can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
ACCURACY AND ACCURACY OF THE DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to FCmetal.com, exonerating Eric Cerda (FC Metal) of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
FC Metal reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.